Friday, December 21, 2007

Around My Place

2004-2008


View of the front of my townhouse.


View down the driveway.


View up the driveway. (22 December 2007)


Out under the back patio. That's my old-old housemate's BBQ.


Early-morning winters' sunlight streaming into the backroom. (19 July 2008).


Jigsaw puzzle on my back table, December 2007


They've gotta sit somewhere, I suppose!


One of our little roses in full bloom.


A bit more greenery along the back window-sill.


Front room, 19 July 2008. Yes, that's one of my old bass guitar necks on the wall! Gagh! heh heh.


My TV and DVD etc (which I don't watch that much, really). And yes, that is a toy tiger sitting on the top. Why? Why not!


Spare sofa that doubles as a fold-away spare bed. The cabinet in the corner my dad made himself, not long before he passed away. My front room, 19 July 2008.


Thoon fishie's tank in the space of the front room. 19 July 2008.


Thoon IV, my goldfishie.


Whitey and Edward live on my bed.


On the wall... a "Hanimex" (?!? hahahaa) bass guitar neck. My old bass.


George II, my old trusty practice axe, hangs about in various parts of the townhouse... depending on where the 'old battered guitar elves' decide to leave it...


My Ibanez acoustic guitar.

Two views from out the front, towards the East. That's the Mid Western Highway; goes off to either Blayney and Cowra or Orange and Dubbo (to the West). (22 December 2007)


Yes, those are rolling green grassy plains as far as I can see at the end of my street, just five minutes away!!!



No comments: